Do you think it is important? why??
Yes, it is important. because
1. Needle and syringe has shortcomings turn to the field of vaccines
- People have needle Phobia, avoid being vaccinated
- Neddlestick injures. 1.3 million death per year due to cross-contamination
- Hold back immune response, hold back next generation of vaccines
- Cold chain
Nanopatch conquer these problems
- Need free
Square smaller than a postage stamp - 4000 projections on it - work with the skin's immune system
Make the Nanopatch with a technique that's been borrowed from semiconductor industry - low cost and can be rolled out in large numbers.
Get protection with a hundredth of the dose compared to the needle, particularly important within the developing countries.
- Improve immune response
- Get rid of the cold chain
Cold chain: It is the the requirement of keeping a vaccine refrigerated from production all the way through to when the vaccine is applied.
The vaccine of Nanopatch is dry, it does not need refrigerated.
What diseases can be cued because of it
No adequate vaccination method for any of those above. Nanopatch will reach the level
ABOUT THE AUTHOR