Recent advances in wireless communications, the proliferation of powerful mobile devices and cloud services have enabled smart cyber-physical environments and mobile clouds where people and devices can seamlessly interact and mass-market users are willing to receive/contribute to a wide range of mobile services, everywhere and anytime, while interacting with massive amounts of big data. A key enabler of these pervasive ubiquitous environments is the advancement of software and middleware technologies in various mobile-related sectors, ranging from effective synergic management of wireless communications to mobility/adaptivity support in operating systems, from horizontal support to crowdsourcing in different domains to dynamic offloading to cloud resources as part of big data, only to mention a few. The middleware connecting sensors, clouds and big-data remains challenge.
- For the first time, in 2015, the conference will be held in China - one of the world largest economy.
- MobilWare is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to ICT innovation advancements.
- Selected papers will be also considered for publication in ACM/SPRINGER WINET
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing in all major biblio indexes, e.g., Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus, and many more.
- Extended versions of selected best papers will be invited for magazine submission (special sections and fast review track) to IEEE IT Professional.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices
- New middlware to support rich space of networked sensor system
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data from mobile sensors-generated data streams
- Middleware coupling with big data
- Middleware-aware big data platforms and services
- Data-intensive services for next-generation middleware
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Uncertain and imprecise information processing over middleware
- Mobile Middleware services for big data accesss and report generation
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms for wireless-sensor and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Programming paradigms for middleware
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Privacy-preserving middleware access and management - Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
- Mobile Social Networking
- Specialized middleware for social computing
- Specialized middleware for semantic computing
- Applications (such as mHealth, mCommerce) using mobile middleware
- Challenges in 4G wireless network and its middleware services
- Middleware for small cells and heterogeneous networks (for 5G networks)
Full Paper Submission deadline 31 July 2015
Notification deadline 15 September 2015
Camera-ready deadline 30 September 2015
Start of Conference 9 November 2015
End of Conference 11 November 2015
Find out more about Conferences and Research in China, Foreign Researchers in China and Chinese Lead Researchers.
Never Miss an Update!
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Youtube
Research in China by JIJITANG